The Bartender is responsible for providing a clean and pleasant dining experience by clearing, sanitizing or resetting tables
- Valid Municipality of Anchorage Food Handlers Card (www.muni.org)
- A love of high energy environments
- Able to “Smile” under pressure
- Maintains close attention to detail.
- Has a keen sense of sanitation practices.
- Be physically able to move furniture, lift and carry at least 50 lbs., stand for prolonged periods of time, and work in a demanding environment.
- Maintain a clean and hygienic environment, ensuring our tables are clean and tidy for when guests arrive.
- In charge of maintaining a clean bus station, stocking of service areas throughout the shift, replacing sanitizer every two hours.
- Always use a bus tub to clear tables of plates, glasses, napkins, and silverware from tables after guests have finished in a timely manner and with a high sense of urgency.
- Carrying tubs of dishes to the kitchen and neatly emptying the tub for the dishwasher
- Helps servers and guests by pre-bussing, cleaning up spills, food, and trash from the tables and floors.
- Align tables and chairs to Bear Paw standard.
- Always keep the dining area clean and swept we want to make the right impression on our guests!
- Cleans highchairs before and after each use.
- Continually informs host of table status.
- Frequently check the bar for bus tubs.
- Performs opening and closing responsibilities in a timely and detailed manner.
This position reports to the Front of House Manager and is a key contributor to the overall success of the restaurant! Friendly, outgoing, warm, and organized. We arre looking for someone to bring infectious energy, amazing organizational skills, and composure to the role.
To Apply: complete our online application and attach your resume