The Bartender is responsible for preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and patrons.
- Pleasant and patient personality, able to “smile” under pressure
- High endurance with the stamina to work on your feet for extended periods.
- Exceptional people skills
- Highly organized and meticulous.
- 2+ years restaurant experience
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Organized and capable of multi-tasking with attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications including word and excel/ Basic computer preferred
- High standards of personal hygiene and personal appearances
- Ability to be on feet for several hours at a time
- Experience using POS systems and cashier experience preferred
- Must pass background check and random drug tests
This position reports to the Front of House Manager and is a key contributor to the overall success of the restaurant! Friendly, outgoing, warm, and organized. We are looking for someone to bring infectious energy, amazing organizational skills, and composure to the role. ****Bar tenders need to be on high alert for intoxicated patrons.
To Apply: complete our online application and attach your resume