The Expo is responsible for coordinating food orders and making sure they are delivered promptly and prepared accurately.
- Valid Municipality of Anchorage Food Handlers Card (www.muni.org)
- A love of high energy environments
- Outstanding coordination, negotiation, and multi-tasking abilities
- Able to “Smile” under pressure
- Excellent communication and organizational skills able to lead and direct food runners.
- Highly organized and meticulous.
- Maintaining accurate knowledge of food items.
- Ability to prioritize orders ensuring that all food items are fully garnished and presented before delivery.
- Check dishes before delivery for accuracy, temperature, and completeness.
- Knowledge of table numbers, seat numbers, and pivot points.
- Delivering food orders to tables rapidly and accurately.
- Collaborating with the Food runner, Server, Bartender, Supervisor and/or MOD to ensure all modifications, allergies, and time constraints addressed and adhered to.
- Communicating immediate needs of guests to cooks promptly and with a sense of urgency being the point of contact between Front of House and Back of House.
- Maintain a clean, sanitized, and fully stocked expo line.
- Performs opening and closing responsibilities in a timely and detailed manner.
This position reports to the Front of House Manager and is a key contributor to the overall success of the restaurant! Friendly, outgoing, warm, and organized. We are looking for someone to bring infectious energy, amazing organizational skills, and composure to the role. The fundamental role of an expeditor is to ensure that orders get to the table as quickly and accurately as possible. Having effective communication skills is necessary, the expeditor needs to be confident and assertive, and always maintain a friendly composure.
To Apply: complete our online application and attach your resume